T-5000 Marine Acoustic Hood
RRP – £681
To order this phone, please call on 01572 717888 or email us.
For external or internal use. The T5000 Marine is designed to attain a high level of noise reduction (up to 23dB). The hood is manufactured using general-purpose resin material to BS476 Class 1 fire regulation.
The T5000 Marine is extremely robust and weatherproof. Inside the hood’s outer shell is a perforated polypropylene lining that houses 50mm non-hygroscopic acoustic insulation.
Fitted to the inner back wall is an apparatus plate; beneath this plate is a detachable GRP shelf (165mm deep) with easy cable entry. The hood is fixed to the wall via two brackets that are secured through the hood’s back panel enabling a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted.
- Designed for use in noisy areas and harsh environments such as off shore oil rigs and newspaper print rooms.
- Extremely robust
- Good acoustic qualities and highly visible
- Inside the hoods outer shell is a perforated polypropylene lining that houses 50mm non- hygroscopic acoustic insulation.
- High visibility yellow paint finish…other colours can be made to order.
- 23dB noise reduction
- Telephone mounting panel 200mm deep shelf
- Price now includes grade 316 stainless steel mounting brackets and apparatus plate.
Postage – Please choose the postage “Acoustic Hood – (T4000, T5000, T5000 Marine, GRP Kiosk)” option at the checkout. This product is supplied on a pallet and is very heavy.
Overseas shipments, Please contact for shipping rates.
Feel free to contact us for more information about volume orders and localised shipping rates.